The 13th AM “coordinators” for the Young EPIZONE meeting are Annika Graaf and Christina Ries, Post doc and PhD student from the FLI.
Also this year EPIZONE can supply travel grants of up to 500€ for young scientists to come to the EPIZONE annual meeting (26-28 Aug 2019).
Applications for travel grants have to be send by the EPIZONE partner institute at least 3 months prior to the meeting.
An application letter should be send to the EPIZONE administration office (email@example.com) and must include the following information:
- Name of the young scientist involved,
- Requested amount of money,
- Estimated costs of the travel,
- Ground for the application,
- Must be undersigned by the head of the institute.
* Deadline for application: end of May 2019 (3 months prior to the meeting).